## This is a Direct client requirement ##
## Looking for H1B/ US Citizens / GC / TN Visa /OPT/CPT/ Legally authorized to work in US ##
## We do H1 transfers & file Green card ##
## Local Candidates will be given preference for this position ##
## Pl Call Amir Gill at 614-569-2565 or Email your resume at email@example.com ##
## Rate will be the best in the industry ##
Full Time Only.
• Define, plan, and direct the execution of a broad range of technical projects (both applications and infrastructure related) while balancing the competing demands of scope, time, cost, quality, resources, and risk to produce a high quality product.
• Identify, acquire, and lead multifunctional, global project teams.
• Ensure project objectives/requirements are clear and agreed to by all stakeholders.
• Manage relationships with various technology and business communities to achieve project objectives.
• Facilitate project management activities across the entire project management methodology. Ensure successful and timely completion of deliverables.
• Track progress against baseline schedule.
• Plan, baseline and control costs to ensure projects are completed within approved budget.
• Identify and apply systematic quality activities to ensure that projects employ all processes needed to meet Computer System Validation directives.
• Suggest improvements where necessary / appropriate to improve operational efficiencies. Conduct risk management planning, identification, analysis and monitoring on projects.
• Formulate risk mitigation strategies and recommend solutions.
• Manage the processes required to ensure timely and appropriate generation, collection, distribution, storage, retrieval, and ultimate disposition of project information and documentation necessary for successful communications across all stakeholders and any required updates to living system documents for validated systems.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 8+ years of experience as a successful Information Technology Project Manager using structured project management processes Deep understanding of various SDLCs (Waterfall, Agile, iterative, etc.)
Solid understanding of technology infrastructures
• Demonstrated competency planning and tracking project schedules with clearly-defined critical paths
• Ability to manage mid-level, multifunctional projects across multiple global locations
• Proven ability to obtain results in a global, matrix environment
• Track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as presentation abilities
• Demonstrated success communicating across a variety of audiences, including business people and technologists (both up and down the organization)
• Exceptional listening, problem solving, negotiation, and facilitation skills
• Proven leadership abilities and emotional intelligence
• Demonstrated success handling initiatives of high complexity and risk
• Solid project management skills training, such as PMP desirable
• Lift and carry 10 lb
• Plus: Experience within the Pharma industry
• Plus: Experience delivering SFDC and Portal applications
• Plus: Prior experience managing offshore contract resources