Client: State of PA
Location: Harrisburg PA
Job Title: Sr. Java/J2EE Architect
Rate : Fair Market Price
Duration: 6 months.
Job Code: 323937
## Pl contact Manoj Mohan at 614-805-8406 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org ##
## iLinc Web Cam or In Person interview Telephonic required for this position##
The incumbent in this position serves as a senior Java J2EE architect for 2 separate IT projects involving the CRASH accident reporting system. One project involves supporting a public-facing web service to validate CRASH accident report information submitted via an XML schema. The second project involves building a public-facing Internet site where police agencies, business partners and the general public can interactively view accident data.
The Senior Architect will serve as the primary software and data architect for the two projects as well as a team lead with two application developers. The senior architect will also be a key participant in project planning and management. The senior architect will participate in all phases of the SDLC, including development and implementation.
1. Serve as the lead architect and designer of n-tier applications using Java J2EE.
2. Architect, design and develop user interface, service tier and data tier components for complex applications, including server-based web applications.
3.Participate in project planning and management, including developing of timelines, leveling of resources and managing of tasks for quality, schedule and budget.
4. Serve a lead role in the design of normalized transactional databases in DB/2 and/or Oracle 10g database environments.
5. Serve as a team leader and coordinate the efforts of a small application development team.
6. Participate in the full SDLC process (including coding) of .Java J2EE application solutions, including Java, JSP, HTML, XML JQUERY, JSON, SPRING and SOAP and REST web services.
7. Participate in design and coding of database objects in DB/2 and/or Oracle 10g, including queries, stored procedures, views, triggers, etc.
8. Participate in design and coding of application-embedded, scheduled and ad-hoc reporting solutions using Business Objects XI and Crystal Reports.
9. Meet with end users and technical staff of all types to gather business and system requirements
10.Experience in building secure web applications
Pl fill the Skill Matrix as given blow:
SKILL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED LAST USED
Full SDLC experience as an applications developer 7yrs Currently
Experience with Java J2EE applications development 5yrs Currently
Experience developing web-based applications and web services in Java J2EE 5yrs Currently
Experience with DB2 and/or Oracle database development 2yrs Currently
Experience as an application development team leader 2yrs Currently
Strong oral and written communication skills 7yrs Currently